Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Team building, using Luke Leader ability?

I was thinking of a team thats fun and also combats the stun meta. Also, i was thinking of a bit of stun myself.

So, here is the team i could use
Luke Skywalker leader 7*
han solo 6* (not hitting 7* any time soon)
Jawa 7* or Cad Bane 7*
B2 7*
EP 7*

This team utilizes stun right off the bat, where Han Solo stuns the priority target. That target is most likely faster than luke, so luke will stun again on a crit.
b2 will be debuffing
EP will be main damage/stun
jawa has an aoe stun as well, or heavy hitter basic, or i use cad bane who stuns as well

Luke being leader grants 45% tenacity. Will this leader ability work well in the meta? it seemed when I used a luke leader for EP challenge it worked pretty well keeping my allies from being stunned.
if 45% is not enough, then what characters should stay and who should i put as the leader? (i do not have dodge leaders other than Cad)
  • Seems interesting. You don't normally hear of Luke leads so it would certainly bring a bit of variety.
  • If you have him def add Rex since he can dispell any negative effects you're team has while giving tenacity up, if not yoda is good since he can steal enemy buffs and grant them plus tenacity up to your team