Forum Discussion

coolnessda
Rising Newcomer
6 years ago

The strongest jedi damage dealers

Of all the jedi available in the game which of them is the strongest in terms of damage output? From my experience I know ezra, gm Yoda, bastila and maybe revan (mine is currently in the works) but I was just curious about who else I might be missing
  • And she doesn't have a Zeta. I do think he meant Fulcrum.
  • He/she stated they have been waiting forever for her to get a zeta on her special, which lead me to believe it’s young Ahsoka, since fulcrum has a zeta and likely the poster would have zeta fulcrum by meow.
  • "Tuftedpaper85;c-1790109" wrote:
    Was talking about Padawan ahsoka. I have her gear 12+ maxed with 1000* offense and 222% crit damage. With grandmasters training, and offense/def pen/crit damage all up she hits up to 110k on a yellow health target with her special, and around 70k on a green health target. It’s pretty nice

Okay, I’ll believe you. But it’d be nice to see a screenshot or something if you have one.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago