Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Theory crafting the best "Rebel Maneuvers" counter attack team

Leader Ability – Rebel Maneuvers:
Rebel allies have +50% Counter Chance, +50% Defense, and +15% Offense. Whenever an enemy Resists a detrimental effect, Rebel allies gain 5% Turn Meter.

R2D2 has to go in spot 2. I mean, besides the whole "stun on basic" thing, and the whole "extra stats up the wazoo for Rebels", and the whole "dispel on crit" thing, and the whole "bringing so much extra attack and health for rebels" thing, you have the fanboy "R2 and Luke!" thing. Gotta have R2!

I think you have to include Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) here. Basic attack is already high + protection up will be pretty amazing on counters. I would get SO annoyed fighting with her countering all the time and giving a huge 40% protection all over the place.

Not sure about the last two spots. Maybe Chaze? Chirrut has a decent enough basic, and Baze will do his normal Bazey stuff. So they wouldn't bring counter damage, but they'd bring more survivability.

Maybe Wiggs instead? Or is having Wedge is a non-leader role a waste?

Ezra for spot 4? After a few turns his extra offense will be amping up his basic damage, and the occasional double tap will start really hurting.

Cassian - his basic is (surprisingly) high, it has buff immunity on it, and his aoe debuffs will feed the turn meter gain if resisted.
^^ This is actually interesting. Let's say one enemy resists 3 possible debuffs. Is that 15% TM gain for each debuff resisted, or 5% for the enemy, regardless of how many he resisted?

I hate to say it, but Pao might be good here. Lots of basic attacks going off to lower his cooldowns (are they even any good???), and lots of potential double and triple attacks. I still won't run someone who appeared in a movie for 5 seconds, though.

How about Kanaan? He'd have 100% counter chance (his 70% + Luke's 50) with Offense Down thrown in. Plus you'd almost want a resist so everybody gets 5% TM!

Man, there will be a LOT of options. I think, after reviewing, my theorycrafted team would be ...

Luke (l), R2D2, ATF, Cassian, Kanaan

How about you?