Forum Discussion

LukeDukem8
New Spectator
7 years ago

Training ground for theory crafting...please!

How about a way to practice raids, arena teams and events?

This basically stems from the fact that as of now I have no way to practice/theory craft my new toons/factions to see how they will score in the Haat. Which in my opinion is THE best part of this game. Most of your user base and of all the people I have met so far are creative, innovative and are starving for a way to use more strategy in the game and not just push buttons.

TB was not the answer. I am sorry, but it just isn't. Kudos for the guys/gals who created it, but the strategy with regards to gameplay missed the mark. TB is all about guild deployment and seeing if people can follow directions.

The long road to unlock and gear characters should be rewarded with game play. Right now I am only able to play certain toons for 15 minutes every 3 days. Especially those toons that are not arena viable.

Give us the opportunity to enjoy the fruits of our labor. Isn't this ultimately what you want after profits, is for people to enjoy the game to it's fullest and play it more often?

Additional benefits are for those guilds preparing for the haat, can see where there progress is without having to waste their time and resources in attempts that fail.

CG if you really want us to play the game 24/7 and click millions of times, let it be fun and thought provoking. I am sure your login/user rates would increase 2 to 4 fold if you had a training ground for all aspects.

Just a thought.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago