Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Young Lando clarification and viability? Is he good, or not?

Okay so when he first landed I pretty much dismissed him like many, but now taking another look. That damage is HUGE, especially if you add in all the potential bonuses, yet I see many saying he is junk, though not sure why, and not sure they were actually using him.

It might be the 14 turn cooldown, and here is the question as I think I did NOT interpret this correctly originally, it would seem anytime ANYONE takes a turn there is a chance for that to reduce, correct?
At the end of each turn, there is a 50% chance for each debuffed enemy to reduce the cooldown of this ability by 1.

So, there will be potentially 9 turns after his assuming full squads, if each enemy is debuffed that is 45 chances for it to reduce by 1, say you hit the 50% that means it would reduce by 22 more than enough to keep using it over and over again! (assuming you have the other team all debuffed of course)

Is that the correct interpretation? Anyone having success with him anywhere?

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 4 years ago