Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Zeta for Finn still worth it?

I’m wondering… I’ve been saving up for his Zeta and I almost have enough to do it… Will it still be good with the expose nerf?
  • "RacerDejak;c-1489007" wrote:
    I think u better wait till the nerf goes live, and see how other reacted by the nerf imo

It is said that the expose nerf just take "small" effect outside sith raid. But learn from history, better we hold our horses.

Didn't you know that you can't win Forum by waiting? You have to be angry NOW.
  • "leef;c-1489118" wrote:
    "RacerDejak;c-1489007" wrote:
    I think u better wait till the nerf goes live, and see how other reacted by the nerf imo

It is said that the expose nerf just take "small" effect outside sith raid. But learn from history, better we hold our horses.

i agree that it wouldn't hurt to wait a day or 3 to be know the exact effect the "adjustment" has on zFinn's usefullness in the AAT raid (the only raid he's good at). zFinn doesn't really rely on the damage from exposes (just the TM gains) in that raid, so i think it will be fine.
    Anyway, zFinn is also great for TW, LS TB and GW(if you can't sim yet and it's still difficult). Reason enough to not regret zeta-ing Finn. I don't use finn (anymore) for raids, even pre-adjustment other teams outdamage him by a mile.

@leef i personally have no trouble with expose nerf especially in aat raid, bcause i already have GK max. I feel bad for those who just start aat/haat. Zfinn team is such reliable, cheap n efficient team for raid :frowning:

But if they nerf the TM gain, i will be very angry. They are doing the job for LSTB without need to gearing too much :expressionless:
  • "TVF;c-1489189" wrote:

Didn't you know that you can't win Forum by waiting? You have to be angry NOW.

Sometimes people just like to see the world burn

BURN BABY BURN lol @TVF
  • "TVF;c-1489212" wrote:
    "RacerDejak;c-1489207" wrote:
    "leef;c-1489118" wrote:

i agree that it wouldn't hurt to wait a day or 3 to be know the exact effect the "adjustment" has on zFinn's usefullness in the AAT raid (the only raid he's good at). zFinn doesn't really rely on the damage from exposes (just the TM gains) in that raid, so i think it will be fine.
    Anyway, zFinn is also great for TW, LS TB and GW(if you can't sim yet and it's still difficult). Reason enough to not regret zeta-ing Finn. I don't use finn (anymore) for raids, even pre-adjustment other teams outdamage him by a mile.

@leef i personally have no trouble with expose nerf especially in aat raid, bcause i already have GK max. I feel bad for those who just start aat/haat. Zfinn team is such reliable, cheap n efficient team for raid :frowning:

Dev said it wouldn't affect tank much. Perhaps we should wait and see?

Nah, no one likes doing that here.

That's the problem.. when fixing a thing, there is also possibilities for create new problem. If it's easy fix, it should be done in one day job like legendary nutini nerf. I believe it's not easy fix, and they make it looks easy so people can calm down.. we'll see.. we'll see.. BURN!! :lol:
  • I still like my zfinn, but pretty much only use him in TB and TW now. Sometime an event of maybe HAAT when bored.
    He's fun but no game changer anymore
  • "Kopio;c-1489184" wrote:
    Thanks for the advice guys....I think I'm gonna hold off for now. I already sim GW and I have a number of good teams for HATT. I think I'm gonna do Thrawn's Ebb and Flow instead...he's on my arena team...

Oh yeah, Ebb and Flow Zeta VS Finn Zeta is an absolutely obvious choice. Thrawn is a monster without the zeta, with it he gets exponentially more scary.
  • If you use thrawn in arena I would definitely go with him but Finns is still worth it down the road. I recently just did mine and a Z Finn resistance squad does great in tb. They don't even all need geared high. I use them with bb8 and it's just illuminated destiny every battle to start
  • zFinn is still god for TB and HAAT but if you wanting to increase your arena ranking then definitely do not zeta finn.