Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Zeta number crunch?

Is R2D2 zeta number crunch worth the zeta? Obviously it helps but does it make a big difference before and after. Any advice from experience that anyone used it before and after would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
  • It really depends on who you're running. I run rex(l), Chaze, GK and zR2 and absolutely love it. If you don't have GK or Chirrut, and are using LS characters, then combat analysis could be the way to go. I plan on doing both, fwiw.
  • Can I join in, please? Does this unique give all the buffs described or only faction-specific ones?
  • In my team comp, r2 is gaining 20% offense and 20% max health. Everyone else is gaining 10% potency, offense, max health and protection.

If you read the description under the ability, it pretty clearly spells out what he gains and what his teammates gain.
  • "mlb1399;c-1064647" wrote:
    In my team comp, r2 is gaining 20% offense and 20% max health. Everyone else is gaining 10% potency, offense, max health and protection.

If you read the description under the ability, it pretty clearly spells out what he gains and what his teammates gain.
    He counts himself when he buffs himself too (as indicated by his ability saying each, not each other), so is gaining 30% offense and max health, not 20%.

The other get a flat boost of 11% of R2's protection and potency, and 13% of his offense and max health (compared to what it says in his character panel anyway).

• I would probably use him for multiple factions. Mainly rebels and resistance. I do not have chaze or GK
  • "tonyngao;c-1182425" wrote:
    "Woodroward;c-1064686" wrote:
    "mlb1399;c-1064647" wrote:
    In my team comp, r2 is gaining 20% offense and 20% max health. Everyone else is gaining 10% potency, offense, max health and protection.

He counts himself when he buffs himself too (as indicated by his ability saying each, not each other), so is gaining 30% offense and max health, not 20%.

The other get a flat boost of 11% of R2's protection and potency, and 13% of his offense and max health (compared to what it says in his character panel anyway).

So the bonus that other toons will get is 10% AFTER R2 gets his bonus stats? Curious to know this as I'm building a resistance team and the potency gain would be much higher is it was calculate after R2 gets his bonus.

Yes, everything else is calculated first, then the team gets those bonuses.
  • Either way, unless you're heavy stacking for like a Jedi team, or a a resistance team, you won't notice the difference substantially.

If you are stat stacking, you will notice a difference.