Forum Discussion

Repe66623
Seasoned Newcomer
2 days ago

Did not receive the 10points for first battle in gac

I didn't have time to play my gac so I decided to do the one battle went bad so just backed out. For some reason the game did not register my 10 points but does show I have attempted one battle on the board.

Due to it not giving me those points I did not get my rewards, I wasn't able to get back on and check before the round ended. Is there way to get my rewards?

• If you back out, you don't get the 10 points. You need to finish the battle and either forfeit or submit it to get the points.

Repe66623
      Seasoned Newcomer

You can back out of battles, it's always given 10 points in the past for doing so. This is not a new feature. Especially as I have been doing it all 3v3 as I've been too busy to fight most days

crzydroid
        New Scout

Backing out has never given you the 10. The battle needs to resolve.

• Same happened to me, and it didn't record the defeated characters either.  Still waiting on EA response...  screwed up GAC big time.

hexenJager43
      Rising Rookie

Did you back out before the battle ended? That won't register any damage and won't award any points.

If you hit forfeit it won't register any damage but it will award the 10 points.