Forum Discussion

13 years ago

Autonoms Automatic Pet Feeding Station?

I bought the Pet Feeding Station from the Store, and I was wondering how it works? All my Sim does with it is just turn on and off, and when I use my dog, it doesn't work :S
  • I found if you upgrade first it does not work, i got my sim to fill and turn on (No Upgrades) and it worked fine, but the minute i added the sensor it wont work for me.
  • Right, I had the problem but I work it out.

First fill for (s)100
    Then turn on, the bowl should fill
    Then add the sensor

I hope this works for everyone :)
  • I know this is an old thread, but man I wish i had checked here first before I even bought it. Too excited about the object to make sure it wasn't another mess up, also thought I'd share my situation. I bought one and filled it, then turned it on. It filled but as my dog ate it never really seemed to lower or anything, so I added the sensor. After that the bowl eventually went empty but never filled despite the dog getting hungry. At the moment I bought a new one, added the sensor first, then filled it. It was switch on already for some reason and ALSO would not fill. I then had to buy a third one, added food, turned on and it filled the bowl, this one I'm not adding the sensor on. It's shame it doesn't seem to work right.

On a second note, they should REALLY add an "instruction tab" on their page for these items. It took me a while just to figure out the uber toilet's self cleaning arms and had to look around online for info to tell me it needed to be manually upgraded to actually work as advertised and while that seems a bit bad in advertising it just would have been helpful to know how to actually make use of it, instructions would at least be polite.