Forum Discussion

me1620
Rising Adventurer
11 years ago

I Own the Store Lottery - CLOSED - Prizes Distributed

"I Own the Store Celebration" Lottery - Winners posted

Winners are posted in post 3. Congratulations!

I recently became a proud member of the "Own the Store" club

https://i.imgur.com/HcG16WV.png

The Lottery
With no new content being released for the Sims 3 store, and since I am now a member of the I Own the Store club, I am left with simpoints in my account. I am holding a lottery to distribute my remaining points.

(*) (*) News! (*) (*)
I am very excited to announce that your chances of being gifted from your wish list has just increased! Taw3001 is close to joining the "I Own the Store Club". He will be gifting using the list of members who entered this contest. He has decided to have at least two drawings. The first will be done on September 15th with the same prize amounts as offered for this lottery. (That was before the last minute increase to prize 2.) The second will be done on September 30th. Prize size will be determined later. Look for Taw3001's post "Own the Store Lotto Continued" on the 15th and 30th. On behalf of everyone on the entrants list, a big thank you to Taw3001. :D

New Prize Level Added
Prizes

Thanks to the Bonus Simpoint Ads, and down to the wire, I am able to increase the 2nd prize to 750 sp.

• Grand Prize - A venue of your choice (or item(s) worth 1900 sp)
  • 2nd prize - Item(s) worth 750 sp NEW - Last minute increase
  • 3rd prize - Item(s) worth 250 sp
  • 4th prize - Item(s) worth 100 sp

Entry Form
1. Your Sims 3 username or your nominee's Sims 3 username
2. Wishlist link

Rules of the Draw

• This lottery is open to anyone who has a wishlist and who is still interested in playing the Sims 3.
  • In addition, you may nominate two other people who have a wishlist and who are interested in owning Sims 3 store merchandise.
  • One entry per person. Therefore, you cannot nominate people who have entered on their own and you cannot enter if someone else nominated you.
  • Only one prize per person.
  • You may share your winnings with your friends as long as they have a wishlist.
  • The Grand Prize will be drawn first. Winners' names will be removed from the list for subsequent draws.
  • Entries will be accepted until 7 pm CST Monday, September 8, 2014 (Midnight UTC between Monday, September 8, 2014 and Tuesday, September 9, 2014).
  • The draw will take place at 8 pm CST, Monday, September 8, 2014 and winners names will be posted in this thread soon after.
  • I will use random.org to select the winners.
  • After the winners are announced, you have 48 hours to post on this thread and indicate which items you would like from your wishlist.
  • If a prize is unclaimed after the 48 hours, I will redraw from the remaining entrants.

FAQ
1. Does a person I nominate have to have items on a wishlist (WL) at the time of entry? He/she doesn't put items on the WL unless asked?
Although I prefer people to have a wishlist at the time of entry, I will allow the entry on the condition that if the person wins and does not put items on his/her wishlist within 48 hours of his/her name being drawn, the prize will be forfeited.

2. If I want to enter my own name, how many people can I nominate?
You can nominate yourself and two of your friends - So three entries in total.

3. Would we be allowed to nominate two friends but not ourselves?
Absolutely!

4. I cannot post a link to my WL because I have "New Member" status on the forum. May I still enter the contest?
Of course you can! If you leave a message that you cannot link to your WL, I will find your WL and post the link. Some other wonderful Simmer may beat me to it as I have noticed people already searching for WL links and liking posts to assist New Members attain Member status.

Contest closes 7 pm CST Sept. 8, 2014
(Midnight UTC between Sept. 8 and Sept. 9, 2014)