Forum Discussion

IreneSwift
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Thank you @Rflong7 I hadn't watched it yet, but I have experimented with what you told me, and have been very pleased with the results so far. And I guess if I had watched it, I would have stopped at the part where she suggested using a paint program. That would just further complicate things, which is the last thing I need.

I wonder if the maker of the video knows about having too many layers being a bad thing?
    IreneSwift
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I have another question for you, @Rflong7. How do you get the terrain paint thumbnails to show up in the selection box? All I have are the names of the paints, and the box where they are listed is much smaller too.
    IreneSwift
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Thank you. I have never created a world from a flat map. I always use existing worlds to make mine. So that's the reason. Will I have to find the exact location of the paint files in order to associate them with CAW?

The only way I have ever had of finding out what each paint looks like is to use it somewhere, then undo it, until I find what I'm looking for. It would be so much easier if the thumbnails were visible.
  • So, I have been playing the sims 4 on the Xbox one for about 4 months and I still can not seem to move the cursor to the erase terrain paint button. If anyone knows how that would be a great help. Thx