Forum Discussion

lucijakopic
Newcomer
9 days ago

The Sims 3 Store Points not registering

Hello everyone,

I recently decided to get back to playing the sims 3 and bought some of the expansion packs. I just redeemed the code for World Adventures and I got a pop-up saying that I won 10$ worth of simpoints by doing so. Once I clicked to go browse the store, I got an endless loading screen and when I opened up my profile again, I had no points anywhere. I feel so scammed because I believe some people got points for registering all packs and I was really hoping to at least get some from WA. I wanted to contact EA support but it does not work and my cases never get a response. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do to get those points?

Thanks!

• lucijakopic  The free SimPoints were always supposed to be limited to the base game and World Adventures, plus a few special offers, for example limited edition disc copies of certain packs.  Some players received free points in other contexts, but this was a glitch of some kind.

I've seen a few reports recently of the base game and WA not granting points either, so it may not work anymore.  But I'll ask around.