Forum Discussion

2 months ago

MerSims Tails or Lack of πŸ§œβ€β™€οΈ

I started a new save in Isla Paradiso and  I managed to fix all the dive lots and get my sim up to 9 in diving skill so far. 

When I first got this ep I remember my mersims having tails and at some point or update they lost them again.  I just can't remember if anyone found a way to fix this.

The most recent I could find involved having to bring them to a mirror and enter cas to change them by aging them down then back up.   Also one using mc but for now they are being elusive so haven't had a chance to try that one.  Would help if 3 didn't have a crashing issue every twenty minutes.  πŸ˜’

I use a number of mods nraas and also shimrods for the dive lots.  Can't play 3 without them. Has anyone anything more recent? 

TIA
      Bluegayle
      Hero

I haven't seen her as yet.  Thanks for link I do have the master controller one but so far my mersims are remaining elusive. Will try and track them down again.  

Bluegayle
      Hero

Do you know if this conflicts with Nraas Master Controller?

puzzlezaddict
        Hero+

Simler90's mod conflicts with several NRaas mods, to the point that the people on the NRaas site won't help with issues that arise when Simler's mod is present.  I wouldn't use them together.

• So Karritz fix using Nraas master controller works but you do need the Cheat module as well.  You don't get the default skins but thats a minor detail for me. She does list them if anyone wants.  

However, of course, when I finally get a mersim to show and give it a tail my game crashes to desktop.  Must be monday.