Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Accents!

Hello everyone!
Not that long ago, I've purchased The Sims 4 Vampires Game Pack! I am truly glad to see one of my favorite occult sims arrive back in this franchise. The ranking and work your way up system is wondrous as well. Plus, I appreciate them for adding down falls to the vampires as well. We need a lot of things to make our sims seem unique and alive as in individually and I have an idea that might help.

While I was playing with vampires, I noticed one of the messages you might receive from The Ultimate Vampire Tome. It stated that mocking a vampire's "accent" would guarantee that you won't be invited to their next party.
What accent?

Indeed. Our sims can have different tones and pitches to their voices, but I've yet to hear a sim with an accent. Who here believes our sims should have accents? Either to implement more personality into a sim or you're just curious on what a sim would sound like with an Irish accent, it could be fun and interesting to select an accent for our individual sims.
I personally would like to select a proper English accent to one of my sims.

So what are your thoughts? Should this be in The Sims 4? What accent would you select for your sims? Got any ideas that you would like to share?

Thank you for reading this post.
  • I'd definetly like a wider variety of tones and pitches. Right now they do kind of sound the same especially the kids.
  • While this may not happen as it would be a LOT of voice acting, I'd like more voices in general. Everybody sounds more or less the same and sometimes when I'm making a Sim, none of the voices fit the character I was trying to create.