Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Are there spiral stairs in the sims 4?

I'm just wondering as I don't have the game yet.
  • Aight, sorry to bump a sorta dead thread, but I'm still looking for this info. To confirm: none of the packs to date have given us spiral staircases? Has anyone seen any decent CC ones? I'll take pretty much *anything* as long as it functions, but I'm failing to find spiral stairs for ts4 and, like others said, the space constraint is Reeeeeeal. Help pls :(
  • "shining_chaos;15004119" wrote:
    Aight, sorry to bump a sorta dead thread, but I'm still looking for this info. To confirm: none of the packs to date have given us spiral staircases? Has anyone seen any decent CC ones? I'll take pretty much *anything* as long as it functions, but I'm failing to find spiral stairs for ts4 and, like others said, the space constraint is Reeeeeeal. Help pls :(

@shining_chaos yep. There arent any spiral stairs in any pack yet. But if you want them as decoration I found some here: http://sims4designs.blogspot.com/2016/01/ts3-to-ts4-fusion-spiral-stairs-by.html?m=1
  • I'll bump this even more because I'm just coming back to TS4 after a lengthy absence and I need spiral staircases! And much of the other things mentioned in this thread. Great thread, by the way. Still relevant.
  • Wouldn't it be easiest to make a conversion stair mod from sims 2 and 3 and add it to the sims 4?? I'm not very good at modding but i know if you have a previous base game installed then you can switch items over via sims workshop.