Forum Discussion

MayaRose1138
New Rookie
3 hours ago

15th Boolprop Birthday Challenge

This story is part of a challenge legacy I have been doing over on Boolprop.  Eventually, I'll link all the stories in one place but for now, since I have to post this story by the end of September to receive the Summer Challenge flair, I'm testing this out.

This family started out with the Close Encounters Academy, for 3 generations.  The next three generations completed the Trailer Park Challenge (no link yet).  So this is generation seven, where the heir has to complete either 25, 50, 75 or 100 of a particular task.  

The heir for this generation is Vienna, who will be attempting to make 100 bottles of nectar while having a job and raising a family.  

So, onto the story.

• CHAPTER ONE:

The first thing Vienna did upon moving to Chestnut Ridge was to buy a nectar making machine, some planters for growing ingredients inside, and some seeds.  She planted most of the seeds but had enough of the grapes left over to start her nectar collection.

The welcome party consisted of three distant cousins and Don Gooseman.  It was great that Don showed up because now Vienna would be able to talk to him about nectar making without having to try and track him down.

Vienna's sister Paris, who is still a teen, moved in with Vienna so that she could get started on her aspiration of horse riding.  Meet Dasher, their new horse, who has a unique sense of style. 

For Vienna to have a family, she had to start dating.  This is Izaiah, who Vienna was very much into.

Vienna and Paris have a very large extended family, so wherever they go, they are usually mobbed by family members.  There is at least four in this picture!

It took a few days but eventually Izaiah moved in.  He is a Romantic and Active Vegetarian, who got a job in as an Athlete.  

Apart from work and spending time with her boyfriend, this is all Vienna did.  

It took about 6 days for Vienna to reach the first milestone, after having to wait a day or two for the ingredients to grow.  So, 25 down, 75 to go!

And since the first 25 were done, Vienna took the opportunity to propose to Izaiah (this was autonomous!).  

• CHAPTER TWO:

Despite having risky woohoo for a week, nothing happened until after the proposal!   First nooboo incoming!  Izaiah doesn't look thrilled but then again, no sims in my saves do 😒.

Paris finally aged into a YA, with the Animal Enthusiast, Dance Machine, Horse Lover and Ambitious traits.  

She immediately set about finding a boyfriend.  The first date with Pete went okay but Pete obviously thought it was fantastic because he wanted to move in a day later!  He got a job as a Musician.

A heavily pregnant Vienna got married to Izaiah, inviting close family members to watch the backyard wedding.

And the next day, Vienna and Izaiah welcomed their first child, daughter Lily.

• CHAPTER THREE:

Lily aged up into a cautious infant with a mixture of her parents colouring.

Vienna's job enables her to work from home so she spent a few days working on Lily's milestones, especially since they wanted a second child not too far apart in age.

Vienna's grandma, Minnesota, came over with some of the family to visit the new little one, which was good because two days later, Minnesota passed away.

Next nooboo incoming!

Paris, who has been doing a lot of horse riding events and therefor doesn't get in many pics, finally proposed to Pete and they eloped on the spot.

Lily has been steadily progressing through her milestones.  With four adults in the house, someone is always on hand to help her.

And Vienna has reached 50 bottles!  Halfway there!

I'm not sure what this look was for but Lily loves her dad, she really does.

And then it was time for Lily to age up into a Silly toddler.  And unless the next baby has blonde hair, I think Lily will be the heir because the last three generations have all had brown hair so it's time for a change 😄