Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Death and Danger in The Sims 4!

There's been a lot of discussion about death and danger in TS4, so I thought I'd make a thread for it! What are your thoughts on danger and dying in TS4 and how it relates to the previous sims games? What would you like to see in the future?
  • "Sassycotton;c-16265752" wrote:
    I love your doggy picture @JaysWrxld

Thanks!
  • "alan650111;c-16265694" wrote:
    "JaysWrxld;c-16265532" wrote:
    "Jordan061102;c-16260593" wrote:
    Yes we need more deaths. It's probably the biggest reason why TS4 is boring & predictable. I'm glad that in the Laundry Day stuff pack there is a new danger.

What is it?

Your dryer can catch fire if lint filter isn't changed. Also a sim can be electrocuted if they try fixing washer with puddles.

Oh, I might be kind of interested in getting this pack.
    alan650
    New Spectator
    "Sassycotton;c-16265820" wrote:
    When is it coming out?

Tomorrow
  • "alan650111;c-16265694" wrote:
    "JaysWrxld;c-16265532" wrote:
    Yes we need more deaths. It's probably the biggest reason why TS4 is boring & predictable. I'm glad that in the Laundry Day stuff pack there is a new danger.

What is it?

Your dryer can catch fire if lint filter isn't changed. Also a sim can be electrocuted if they try fixing washer with puddles.

That sounds pretty cool, and I am glad that that possibility is included in the game. Hopefully the new Game Pack includes new dangers given it seems like it is an adventure pack, and nothing says adventure than danger
  • "alan650111;c-16262251" wrote:

The new laundry stuff pack has 2 new ways to die. Your dryer can catch fire if you don't change lint filter. You can also get electrocuted trying to fix washer if there's puddle in front of it. I agree that this game is a bit predictable.

I bet that doesn’t apply to fixing other appliances that use water like the dish washer.

I added the cursed lot trait to my game as someone told me it really does increase Random bad events but it’s been 3 Sim weeks and nothing has changed