Forum Discussion

coolsim9999999
Seasoned Hotshot
5 years ago

FireflyGamer107 / coolsim9999999 --- Monthly Building Challenge

There will be a new shell to furnish and tour before March 3, 2024. I'll write it tomorrow or the next day! :)

On Twitch, I hold a building tour of builds you’ve created for my challenge.
See the date below:

I’m FireflyGamer107 on Twitch and Twitter and coolsim9999999 on this forum and in the gallery.
I play The Sims 4 on the last Monday of every month (for now due to a shoulder and arm injury) and occasionally Stardew Valley.

April room challenge:
Construct a room for a circus tent house in which a prankster/jokester lives alone, he but loves to play tricks on his friends.
Hashtag: #fireflyaprilfools

Brief:
Prankster/Jokester, Droll Trouble, has the Chief of Mischief aspiration, and will work on the Jokestar aspiration next. He’s a goofball, erratic, insider. His many friends are in his Jokes and Mischief club, which is held in his circus tent home! April 1 (April Fools day is their favorite holiday! Time to let loose with any jokes and pranks in this build!

All packs and kits allowed
--- last month was a very rare exception pack and kit wise. I will always tell you if there’s going to be an exception about packs or kits.

Any décor style

Info:
From a house shell (please use the hashtag for that month which someone will make each month, please choose a room to create from that house shell. Feel free to add landscape and put activities in the yard of the house shell. For the house shell --- any size lot is fine. I was thinking of using a larger lot like a 50X50 lot. Make sure to give yourself credit for creating the house shell with a hashtag. The main areas of the house and outside landscaping/anything outside that isn’t a room could be a collab and will also be in the stream.
This month, @JojoMOMSTER volunteered again to create the shell, but anyone in this challenge may add to the main areas.
Then, everyone, please upload your rooms to the gallery with the
hashtag: #fireflyaprilfools
Room types:
Kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, living room, dining room, study, kids room, outdoor room --- or other type of room --- as long as we get each of the rooms above in the build. Of course, we may not always need a kids’ room. Also, I'll let you know how many of each room we need for the challenge.
Please tell me which room you want to do as soon as possible.
I will keep track of which room types are left.
The hashtag for the whole challenge this month: #fireflyaprilfools, so please use that hashtag too so I can find everything.

On stream, I’ll tour the house.
However, I’ll nominate each room in the challenge for a Maxis fave. I’ll also be able to tell who did which room in the finished house.

I'll post it in announcements on discord, on my Twitter and here on the TS4 forum!

Deadline: Sunday, April 24, 2022 by 11:59 p.m. EST
Tours on my Twitch stream: Monday, April 25, 2022 from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. EST
Any budget, lot type and packs or kits
No Custom Content (no cc) allowed.
You may use cheats to build or for your Sims to play test your build more efficiently.

In addition, please post your rooms to the gallery using the hashtag. That way, I can easily nominate everyone for a Maxis fave!

Entry Form:
Forum ID:
Origin ID:
Gallery Name of Room:
Gallery Link:
Building tip feedback wanted?
Creative notes about your room:
Back Story:
Please Include:
one screenshot showing most of the room
A bird’s eye view of the room
3 to 5 additional screenshots of your room

I’m really looking forward to seeing everyone’s rooms :)!