Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Hard Rock and Heavy Metal guitar music

I've always been a bit confused by how.. there really isn't much in the way of real rock music to play on my fancy glowing eyes skull guitar

You'd expect someone jamming on a guitar like that to be playing Godsmack music, Disturbed music, Creed or Avenged Sevenfold music, just some harsher louder music in general

Soooo... >.> can we have it?
  • The devs seem to love doing that in ts4. After buying spooky party and seasons I realized you cannot take your kids trick or treating or go trick or treating at all. The extent of trick or treating is some random creepy teen knocking on your door and you can give them one piece of candy and they leave. And its only teens, no children or even adults with their children. I've never even seen teenagers trick or treating in real life, seriously wtf?

Why do the devs insist on showing us that yes, they did have a passing thought of putting metal/rock music or trick or treating in the game, but no they did not want to waste time/money coding it into the game to make it possible for us actual players. They would rather skimp and maybe charge us 10-40 dollars to have it in a pack years later..... its really ridiculous when you think about how much money loyal players dish out. The least they could do is see certain aspects of the game all the way through and not half ass gameplay.
    SEREFRAS
    Seasoned Hotshot
    Personally, I would love Meat Loaf. Jon Bon Jovi & Journey in Sims 4.
  • So what are our opinions on the metal station that came with Nifty Knitting? I was pleasantly surprised to see that someone knows what's popular in metal now even if I don't 100% love every choice (and 100% love a lot of them, love The HU and High on Fire)