Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Mythology Pack Ideas

I just love fantasy stories with mythical creatures. I know we already have vampires and mermaids, but I would love a pack based on Greco-Roman mythology with fawn and satyr sims or (dare I be so bold) centaur sims. It would be nice to have the ancient clothing too, like togas.
  • "Magdaleena;c-17254283" wrote:
    Yesssssssssss

I would like to see dragons; any kind. Big ones, preferably. Okay, maybe not super big, as that would be inconvenient for certain lots; maybe baby dragons are fine... Maybe there's a dragon cave somewhere in which you CAN meet a huge, adult dragon, though.

And fairies. Especially the dangerous folklore ones. Yes please!
    Sylvan Glade already KINDA has fairies, whatwith all the glowy red eyes in the bushes, the fairy circle, the sparkles moving around, the giggles... would be cool to just expand on that, and add fairies as an actual occult. A pack that updates Sylvan Glade; perhaps it adds another portal to an actual fairy neighborhood, which unlocks as a selectable world once you enter it.

Honestly, that's what I would've liked with the Magic Realm too, but nah, it's a "hidden" world, there's just one lot, and the portal is easily accessible out there in the open.

I definitely need werewolves to return as well!

Also, centaurs, yes please -- dare I say I want to combine them with aliens? I want to create proper andalites. Maybe we could choose between different types of bodies; Horse centaur, deer centaur, or even something wild, like spider centaur??
    I feel like centaurs would have a lot more routing issues, though. And they cannot sleep in human beds. They might have to sleep and do their business the way horses do. Still, I want them.

I'd also like to have something like TS3 Dragon Valley again?
    That was a cool world with a great aesthetic.

Wow, I'm rambling.

Anyway, just, yes, I'd love a mythology-themed expansion pack.
    Maybe it's like TS3 Supernatural, since some of these seem like minor occults who don't have a lot of detail, like elves; they're basically just pointy-eared people with really long lifespans, right? Sounds easy enough to implement.

AAHHH! I would love dragons!! I would make a little red one and throw all the monies at him and love him and pet him and call him Schmoopsie!!

On top of my suggestion for some Celtic mythology, i would love to have some CAS items to make them look like orcs. I'm getting off topic here but the only way I can make one without them being a vampire is using Khitsule's pointy ears for all mod.
  • I'd absolutely love more historical packs. I had Sims Medieval and enjoyed it though I did not play it enough for various reasons. In other gaming variations, I have often played historic strategy games or themes.

In order to play a historic theme, I need it to be completely immersive. That would be a completely separate save and I'd probably remove all of the pre-mades. I know that a lot of other people have done that. I'd need enough historic content to not get bored.

I've just been playing a modern theme to keep it simple, but I love historic content from different periods in history. I just wouldn't want a mish-mash of eras in the same save.