Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Sims 4 Master Suite?

I loved the entire concept behind TS3 Master Suite. From the innuendos, to the sultry romance options. I would be so pleased to see TS4 revisit that idea, especially with the newly added Love Day.

Ideas for What They Could Add -

• Slow Dance Interaction
  • New Male/Female Intimate Wear
  • Expanded Romance Music Station
  • Romantic Decor (IE: Different Candles, Rose Petals)

I would love to hear any other opinions! :) <3
  • I would like to see those things, too. However, I would prefer if it were, at least, a game pack.

In TS3, there were many more romantic interactions in the base game, so the Master Suite SP was icing on a decent cake. TS4 is missing so much in the romance department, I don't think that an SP could make a dent. It would be like icing a foam cake tier. The result would be pretty, however, there would still be no cake.
  • "Cynna;c-16598513" wrote:
    I would like to see those things, too. However, I would prefer if it were, at least, a game pack.

In TS3, there were many more romantic interactions in the base game, so the Master Suite SP was icing on a decent cake. TS4 is missing so much in the romance department, I don't think that an SP could make a dent. It would be like icing a foam cake tier. The result would be pretty, however, there would still be no cake.

I'm surprised to hear that! I was under the assumption both games had a fairly decent romantic interaction tree. However, I do miss gazing into another sim's eyes! :)

What else do you think could be added to push it into a fully fledged game pack?
  • "UglierPlacebo69;c-16598783" wrote:
    "Cynna;c-16598513" wrote:
    I would like to see those things, too. However, I would prefer if it were, at least, a game pack.

I'm surprised to hear that! I was under the assumption both games had a fairly decent romantic interaction tree. However, I do miss gazing into another sim's eyes! :)

What else do you think could be added to push it into a fully fledged game pack?

The Sims can gaze into each other eyes -- when they're sitting down on the sofa.

But yeah, TS4 is missing a lot. Sims don't make out standing up. Make outs on the sofa are very teenager's first kiss. Sims can't sit in each other's laps. They don't spoon, cuddle, or kiss in bed. (There are animations in the the game, however, they weren't enabled.) There's no "heat of the moment" type of kiss. There's only one way to propose. Sims that dine out don't hold hands or play footsie under the table. During weddings, the Sims hug it out at the altar (so romantic, not). There's not much romantic play, like the goose interaction from TS2.

TS2 was the best game when it came to romance. The kiss interaction alone had so many subsets to suit many different situations. TS4 is pretty generic in all things. Yet, for me, romance has suffered the most.