Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Some Ideas for Romance Interactions

I couldn't help but think how much I wish we could make sims have crushes. Sims could admit to having crush and if someone has the same crush they would declare romantic rivals. I need more drama! Attraction system needed and it needs to be customizable.
  • You are so right! An attraction system it's totally necessary. That would make the game more dynamic in love terms.
  • I would like there to be some romantic slow dancing, maybe even tandem bicycles. A romantic picnic in the park where they could share a fizzy juice together, or even get attacked by ants!

Marriages could have a counter on them like "newly weds" ...then comfortable marriage, silver anniversary....and it could give perks for staying faithful to each other.
  • "jinerator;c-17815491" wrote:
    I would like there to be some romantic slow dancing, maybe even tandem bicycles. A romantic picnic in the park where they could share a fizzy juice together, or even get attacked by ants!

Marriages could have a counter on them like "newly weds" ...then comfortable marriage, silver anniversary....and it could give perks for staying faithful to each other.

Oh and how could I forget. The soul mate trait that sims loyal to their spouse.
  • "StrawberryYogurt;c-17807993" wrote:
    An attraction system is essential

if we get a romantic pack i'm pretty sure it will be patched, just like fear was patched before the paranormal pack released