Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Vampire Kisses

VAMPIRE KISSES

If you like reading your stories with atmospheric music, adding to the suspense, this story is for you!! Just head over to my new blog

Please leave a comment let me know what you think :smiley:

Raven Madison, a 16-year-old goth misfit in a town she calls Dullsville has one dream ever since she was in kindergarten - to become a vampire. So when the rumored haunted mansion atop Benson Hill gets inhabitants whom "Dullsvillians" believe to be bloodthirsty vampires, Raven investigates only to be caught in a dreamlike reality that her ambition to become a vampire might be happening after all.

https://i.imgur.com/DJ6lw9w.jpg

---

Hi, I'm Orchidah

Straight out of South Africa! I'm the founder and creator of this blog. Besides creating awesome content in Sims 4 (which btw takes out a lot of free time from my everyday life hehe) I'm also a freelance; Graphic Designer, Muralist and Fine Artist. Life is tough in this country I live in...

I'm absolutely and utterly new at posting stories on forums. Please be kind lol! There will still be a lot of mistakes and changes to be made as I go forward. Positive input is always welcome. Besides, maybe there's a good book that you would like me to reenact, let me know I'd like to have a look at it and maybe even get to read some new good books along the way as well.

The main goal here is to enjoy game play while telling stories, the bonus here is you get to read new stories and discover new books that you might think "where have you been all my life!?"

If you enjoy my work, you should definitely join my newsletter not to miss out on new chapters!
( I will be posting new chapters for this story, every month for next few months, some chapters are divided in a Part 1 and Part 2. )
Please help share my stories, share the love, share the enjoyment. I truly appreciate every bit of support shown and given. ;)

Happy Reading!

About The Sims 4 Creative Corner

Share screenshots, stories, builds, custom creations, mods, challenges, and funny moments in our Sims 4 Creative Corner.9,088 PostsLatest Activity: 3 hours ago