Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Werewolfs, Zombies or fairy

Do you want Maxis and EA to add Werewolfs, Zombies or fairys as A new Life state in Sims 4.
  • Fairies are my favourite but i think werewolves would fit what we have already in a better way.
  • "temporalgod;c-17861394" wrote:
    "AngeliqueAdelaide;c-17861285" wrote:
    Either fairies or werewolves. I hate zombies.

We could replace Zombies with Liches, basically undead spellcasters that look like floating skeletons with glowing eyes, they can only be killed by destroying the phylactery holding their souls also becoming a lich is what happens when you do too much necromancy.

Now you're making me think of Kel'thuzad.
  • I'd say between werewolves and zombies ?‍♀️, zombies could be added as resurrection gone wrong lol, they could change how their needs work like they have bladder and hygiene removed, they could attack other sims for brains, however the sims won't die, they can act strange for a while after they get attacked or become a zombie themselves (you choose this though) or they could do the zombies be like the ones in Izombie
    LadyGray01
    Seasoned Hotshot
    "SERVERFRA;c-17857841" wrote:
    When Werewolves to finally become a reality in Sims 4, I want both Male & Female Woofies to have body hair, claws, canine fangs/nose & new facial hair. The can have a choice to look like Teen Wolf, Twilight Werewolf or Harry Potter/Underworld Werewolf.
    Also, bringing back Moonlight Falls with the Lunar Moon from Sims 3. ;)

That's what I was thinking too. They could offer the different archetypes, like they did with vampires.

I'd also like Zombies, but more like Sims 2 ones. I liked that Sims 3 zombies came out of the ground on the full moon, but that's the only part I liked. Sims 2 zombies were a permanent life state that you could actually play and they didn't destroy your gardens.
    The mods I used for them were ones that made them walk faster and made them look creepier. Sims 4 could offer a zombie walk to choose if you wanted it and skin details to customize your zombie.
  • I would like to have Zoombies in the game, but they would be some childfriendly ones in a Sims games, so I go with werewolves although for them to have a conflict with Vampires these would have to be included to the pack, since we already have nerfed down Vampires in a separate pack.
  • "Babykittyjade;c-17846712" wrote:
    All three are a MUST but zombies are priority for me!!????

I could tell by your quote :D