Forum Discussion

luciusstorm
Seasoned Veteran
3 months ago

Wyrd Tales - Raven's Apprentice (completed 7/19)

A tale of young love, high school and supernatural drama.

Raven's Apprentice is the 5th story in my Wyrd Tales series, posted on my blog.

This is an experiment to see how posting one of my stories on the new forums might work. Each chapter will be a post in reply to this title page. Please try to limit reader responses to replies to each chapter.

(Note for new readers, because my Wyrd Tales contain mature themes, language and content I cannot actually provide links to the blog itself. If you want a link, contact me... but really, right now this is just an experiment with the new forum.)

Chapter 32

Epilogue

Afterword

• ok, for both chapters.  I apologise for being late, real life indeed hit the way I was afraid, and I did not want to skim thru all.

no spoilers, so mostly I say awesome

32:loved the flasbacks, you must know by now I love flashbacks :p Ending in present day was sweet too💗

Epilogue: oh... Bella?...Oh... but.... oh... but.... hmm... oh... hmm... but... Bella... but....

luciusstorm
      Seasoned Veteran

I'm sorry real life is being hard.

Thank you.

Ch 32 - Well, your flashbacks are amazing. I really enjoyed doing this story and getting to tie up the threads in the present day. Also, as I said to DaniRose2143 , creating Molly and Carmilla's present day selves was a lot of fun.

Epilogue - I know. I know. 🙃

luciusstorm
    Seasoned Veteran

So, this was an experiment and it's told me a lot... I'm not going to keep reposting the rest of the chapter notices for Raven's Apprentice here. I got what I wanted from this. Suffice it to say Chapters 15 - 31 are currently up on my blog and the final chapter, chapter 32, along with an epilogue will go up later this week. 

Whether or not I continue to post my stories on the new forum remains undecided, but I know which way I'm leaning. It's been fun folks.