Forum Discussion

LazyLuisa
Rising Novice
16 days ago

Yes, I'm late to the party...

Hi!

I started playing just a few weeks ago. I'm wondering if it's okay to create a thread for everything? Instead of dividing it into build thread, gameplay and so on. I would love to have it all in one place, sort of a diary/journal for all Sims 4 stuff.  Or should I make separate threads?

What is your favorite part of playing Sims? Any tips or ideas for getting started?

(I was unsure whether to post this in the general or creative section, so I hope this is ok.)

0f8r0e7tbrsc
    Seasoned Hotshot

That's what I need right now...a good ole challenge. Not a Legacy or something that takes 10 generations or the 100 baby challenge (retired last year as a teacher of nearly 30 years, I REALLY don't want to play little kids) but have all the children packs JIC. But I am just so bored. And about the time I figure something that looks promising, another update occurs and we spend a month updating mods and trying to figure out the glitches. So I am bored! I need new challenges, I even have most of the game packs. I just find myself doing the same thing and wondering WHY? 

• Hello.

You can do it however you want. One thread works especially if you're just starting out. You can always split things up later if you change your mind.

Most of my play is to write SimLit or to do a Sims challenge so I'd say my favorite part is bringing a story to life, and achieving a goal. As for any tips, try lots of things in the game and from the community (like challenges and contests) and find what makes you excited to play.