Forum Discussion

kmmnh39
Seasoned Newcomer
5 days ago

Birth certificates

I wish there was a way to order a copy of a sims birth certificate. If you have a home birth you never get one, starter sims never get one, and the item sometimes glitches out or players forget to place them in inventory before moving or renovating.  

I imagine it would be easy to add this to the order list on the phone or computer in game. 

That or make it an item we can buy and add the name too, thought that would feel way less special to me it would make it possible to "pretend" the birth certificate given name has been changed since so its like a memory.

Just a thought ive been playing the sims games longer then 15 years, thanks for thousands of hours of fun.

• I agree, I think that'd be cool. The same way sims can order marriage certificates, I agree that being able to order a birth certificate with Sims on a home birth would be nice. I also wish we could mail high school diplomas too for simmers who weren't able to have a high school graduation because they graduated before High School Years came out. More items to put in an keepsake box from Growing Together. Is there a list 

halisimmer
    Seasoned Hotshot

I'd like this, too! Birth Certificates, Marriage Certificates, and Death Certificates (not inside the Life and Death DLC). 

• I agree, I have six kids now and only one doesn't have a birth certificate because he was born at home, sad sad!! 

• I would like a death certificate and a divorce certificate. Papers matter. ☺