Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Health Food Nut Lifestyle

My adventurous sim, just got the health food nut lifestyle, since they started as a rags to riches they could only afford the fridge and made a ton of salads which is how he got the lifestyle. However I find it weird that a lot of the new foods that come with Snowy Escape are not considered "healthy". I get that hot pot wouldn't be considered healthy (there's lots of oils and fats in it) but he didn't like avocado maki roll (which I consider healthy) and it gave him the wasted calories sad moodlet. I think that the foods that the game considers healthy need a bit of a tune up to include the foods from SE and CL cause a lot of those I would consider healthy eating options. Does anyone know what foods, that are NOT part of the health food nut cooking options, are considered healthy by health nut sims? So far I have found salad and pan fried tilapia to be ok. I don't want to always have to cook the health nut options as they make my sim energized and that buff is strong enough to cover other buffs, like inspired or focused, I want my sim to feel those too sometimes and not always energized from healthy foods.