Forum Discussion

Anova1147
Seasoned Novice
5 days ago

More Inclusive Holiday Options

I am honestly amazed that this hasn't been implemented yet. There is no reason all Sims should universally get a negative moodlet for not participating in a holiday. Please make space for more diverse traditions! If I want one house to celebrate Hannukah and another house to celebrate Christmas, I should be able to. Allow calendars to be individualized to each household. There could still be an option to apply holidays to all households, maybe where you edit holidays there can be a toggle, just for this house or for all houses. But the option really needs to be there. I'm just saying. Diversity is soooo important to my Sim world. I love incorporating and exploring with different sim cultures. It really kinds of ruins it for me when I have to use cheats to remove negative moodlets for a Sim that doesn't even subscribe to that tradition. I know you can just stick with one household until the holiday is over but I very frequently switch households multiple times in one Sim day, sometimes even more so on holidays. Pleeeeeeaase add this feature!

• I think we need an opt out button to click when a holiday comes along that sims don't celebrate. A simple, This household does not celebrate this holiday button that, when clicked, cancels all holiday traditions so that sims don't get sad and we also don't need to rewrite the calendar for each household in part. 

CJ_Builds
    Seasoned Newcomer

Yes please! And more modest clothing, it's been forever since we got anything, the last I can think of was with the My Wedding Stories GP

Frn0731
    New Traveler

You can add any holiday you like by adding it to the calender, You can also cancel any holiday.