Forum Discussion

2 months ago

nifty knitting retail compatibility update

I recently purchased nifty knitting. I started crafting CAS items and I realized that items can be added to the sim's wardrobe and worn, but items cannot be placed on a mannequin in a get to work retail store. You can list items on plopsy, sell them on sales tables, and sell decor items (since they only need to be placed on a pedestal), however, there doesn't seem to be a feature that allows you to add knittable items to mannequins.

I think get to work should receive an update to add compatibility with nifty knitting. Granted, there seems to be a few issues with using retail mannequins in general. Since this is the only pack that allows players to craft wearing clothing, it'd be nice to make an actually clothing store for knittables. And obviously, the retail craftery lot challenge would need to be updated to have compatibility with knittables. I mean, if the sim crafts 5 sweaters, they shouldn't be able to sell an indefinite number of sweaters with the lot challenge activated.

• I've done it by adding the knitted items to the household then adding them as I would every other clothes item.

MDianaSims
      Seasoned Hotshot

This. I've done this too. Although I think I used the cheat to unlock the knitted clothing in CAS. Then used that household to set up the store. Now my other sims can buy knitted clothes. 

pandacookiesims
      New Scout

What do you mean by adding them to the household? I'm not aware of such as feature.

mariefoxprice83
        New Adventurer

The same way as you add the knitted clothing so your own sims can wear them.  I can't remember the exact terminology.