Forum Discussion

Dezzie3649
Seasoned Newcomer
2 months ago

Apartment and university housing Doors issue

I know that since for rent has come out that the game makers have made it so that apartment doors don’t go down when you have your walls down but i absolutely 100% HATE it. It has ruined all city living and university gameplay for me mainly because I feel like they are in the way sometimes and they are just an eyesore and a pain to try and look around and now I feel like I wasted my money buying them in the past when they came out. I know that in the old forums there was a lot of people dealing with this issue that felt the same way and by a lot of people I mean hundreds and yes I know I could get the TOOLS mod and just shrink my doors and I’m sorry to anyone that might think that it is a viable solution for what I’m about to say but I personally think that it is a stupid solution to a problem that EA needs to fix so if you are also having this problem please do what you have to do to get EA to notice this and don’t just push it to the side like it isn’t important because to me it is and I know it is to a lot of other people too!!.

yayon623
    Rising Newcomer

I thought they were supposed to fix this in the most recent patch but it's still an issue for me. It absolutely drives me nuts!