Forum Discussion

PauCanlu
Seasoned Newcomer
2 months ago

Error code 123:2b2e3eb80:A76DE550 game crashed and "incomplete lot"

I was using my Sims as normal and then I made them travel to the new lounge in the LoveStruck pack and I got an error code (123:2b2e3eb80:A76DE550) saying that the game couldn't load and also saying I should restart the game (which I did, several times), now, the lounge lot has an orange warning sign over it saying that the lot's incomplete and I can no longer use my sims since they are trapped in the broken lot. What can I do?

ac11679
    Seasoned Newcomer

I’m having the exact same issue. I did everything I was told to do from the community. I moved the Mods folder to my desktop. Didn’t work. I repaired the game and did an app recovery to clear the cache. That didn’t work either. I uninstalled the EA app and the games. Then reinstalled them. That didn’t work. I think it is something EA has to fix. I’m so pissed because I can’t play the Sims at all. I even installed all the other Sims games and didn’t download Lovestruck but it automatically downloaded. I will never buy another game with them. It’s even more messed up because you can’t actually talk to someone for technical support.