Forum Discussion

last-haven7
Seasoned Newcomer
3 days ago

Reaper Rewards: plant flowers tasks not completing--SOLVED

What do we do if the quest task won't clear? I've completed all my goals except for the "Plant Lily" and "Plant Snapdragon" ones, which won't go away--do we have to get them to flower and then pick them before they'll be marked as completed?

I have removed my mods and cleared my cache files, so it doesn't seem to be a mod problem.

EDIT:

I got this to work after I went into Steam and verified my files twice--once to see that over 40 had failed and the second time fixed it. So, if you have this problem and are using Steam, try this.

edited title for visibility.  -puzzlezaddict

Wndblwz
    Seasoned Rookie

Report your experiences on the bugs reports forum. There is a lengthy thread of "Me too's" and EA is aware.

chellez01
    Seasoned Newcomer

I am using Ea app and it's happening to me .. no luck 😪 

ceeplays
    Rising Newcomer

I'm having the same issue! Quest tasks aren't clearing and I've also removed mods, cleared cache, repaired game, etc. No luck!!!

tiffermore
    Seasoned Newcomer

Removed all my mods and still having the issue to get completed tasks to clear. Also, nothing happens when I click "Go to event UI" in the notifications panel. Can't claim awards and can't complete any of the tasks 😬

BohoN3rdPDX
      Seasoned Newcomer

this is what's happening to me, too. My flowers won't register as being planted. The UI won't open so I can't claim anything. I am using steam. 

Megami195
      Rising Newcomer

Same issue. Lily and snapdragon planting not clearing and nothing happens when I click 'go to event UI'

Pgray24
    Seasoned Newcomer

I am having a different issue. I have completed them all except “Ask the Spirits about Ambrosia” on the A Call Away challenge, I don’t have that option when I click on the seance table.

O1BabyBluEyes
      Seasoned Newcomer

I am stuck on that also. I will let everyone know if I figure it out👍

Pgray24
    Seasoned Newcomer

I have completed them all except for “Ask the Spirits about Ambrosia” in the A Call Away challenge. I do not have that option on my seance table

Sunrainsea
    Seasoned Newcomer

I am having the same problem, but in the EA App. I took out my mods, restarted the app, replanted for the fourth time a snapdragon and lily and the tasks are not being completed. 

Editing to add: Repaired my game, cleared EA app cache, ran the game without mods again and I can't open the rewards UI, and the Snapdragon and Lily not being recognized as planted is also still happening. 

OmaSimster
    Seasoned Newcomer

I'm having the same problem, have tried all the usual fixes, nothing works and after the first thing I tried, restarting the game, all the tasks are blank. I also completed several tasks that I didn't get a reward for.

SimpleSaro
      Seasoned Newcomer

. My flowers won't register as being planted. After that i don‘t get any more tasks. What can I do to fix this?

last-haven7
      Seasoned Newcomer

Psst, if you're using steam, trying verifying your files. After I deleted my caches again, I verified them twice and then it worked.

cherryangel
        Rising Newcomer

how do u verify files?? also if i do that can i just reopen my game?