Forum Discussion

wardragon57
Newcomer
3 hours ago

Reper Quests won't show up

I started the quests just fine when they first started but after I logged out then back in at a better time it just shows the tab to look at the rewards and the quest I completely but the other is not and won't show the quest anymore.

lexnastics
    Seasoned Newcomer

I have the exact same problem only none of the quests ever showed up for me only the little grim reaper image!

• I’m having this exact same issue when I got back on my game today. Everything was fine yesterday. I’d you find a fix please let us know! 

• I am having the same issue! I am not able to do the 2nd part “A Call Away”   All the tasks are gone. This is frustrating!

cicelade
    Seasoned Newcomer

Same here ! Everything was fine yesterday. I tried to repair the game, then repair Origin, start a new save, update everything I could and nothing worked so far...

• Same here except mine went away yesterday because I went into cas to edit an outfit. When I went back to live, no more quests. I can see the rewards but no quests. Repaired everything, new save, disabled mods, removed mods, even uninstalled and reinstalled everything which took a while. Nothing works.

• YET AGAIN I'm unable to participate in an event/quest. NOTHING is showing up for me at all. No reaper rewards at all.