Forum Discussion

P422413
Seasoned Novice
5 days ago

Scare Seeker Lot Challenge issue

Hi, regarding the Reaper Rewards. I have a problem with applying the Scare Seeker Lot challenge to my lot as it does not show in the list. I claimed it last week, it shows claimed on the Rewards screen but still is not in my lot traits list to apply. I have 42 lot traits in my list yet the Scare Seeker trait is missing.
My game is on PC, Win 10. I do not use mods.
I have read a reply that this has happened to another person. Please respond if you have encountered this and were able to fix. 
Thanks

corndolphins
    Seasoned Novice

It's not located in the regular lot traits, it's in the challenges, like where cursed, volcano eruptions, and simple living are located

P422413
      Seasoned Novice

Oh, now I feel so silly!!

Thank you!

Edit: This was the solution for my issue, but sadly, it did not work for others, so I have removed it from the original post so that others can use the thread to respond.

AstralynGames
        Rising Newcomer

It's not showing up for me at all - and I have been looking under Lot Challenges.

siquids
      Rising Newcomer

My lot challenges only has "spooky" not "scare seeker" is there a specific way to claim it to get it available? 

P422413
        Seasoned Novice

I claimed it by clicking on the notice that came in the game to tell me I had completed a challenge, I clicked it to open and the rewards screen opened and I clicked claim. 
        I have noticed that sometimes I had more than 1 item to claim even though I had already claimed them! 
        I wish I had an answer for you! 
        I hope it appears in Week 3 for you.

septemberlynn
      Rising Newcomer

That is where i found it as well....i had to go in and select it 2 times before it actually took.

Maddilee75
    Seasoned Newcomer

Mine isn't showing up either. The Green Book is missing as well. I am so frustrated with all of the glitches. 

P422413
      Seasoned Novice

I understand your frustration, I was having trouble with Week 1 and buying a starter to plant. I hope you can find a fix or devs can fix for everyone.

NSO209
    Rising Newcomer

So I just tried to figure out the issue. I play on pc. It is available in the city for apartments. It's not available in the town I was playing in.

P422413
    Seasoned Novice

I have been using my sim in a starter home in Willow Creek. It did work in the end.
    I have not even left the lot since starting the Reaper event as I worry this will cause an issue.

SEREFRAS
    Seasoned Hotshot

I have the Scare Seeker Lot Challenge.  I received it after I completed my week 2 of the Reaper Rewards Event.  I have it in my newest Medieval Cottage Home.  I saved it in the Gallery.

• I had the same Issues. Restarting the game, or changing households helped. Also, the game seems to bug out more if you play constantly on full speed.

corndolphins
      Seasoned Novice

Timed interactions can pile up on fast speed, that's why the clock resets when your sim has a visitor or a phonecall. Data can be lost and can corrupt your saves.