Forum Discussion

SaraharaS23
Rising Newcomer
2 months ago

Sims not physically doing actions but their needs bar fills up

Hi everyone. I am really hoping someone can help me because I have been battling this for at least two weeks now😥. So basically, If I click on the toilet for my sim to use, it just stands where it is, and its needs bar for the bathroom fills up. The same goes for showering as well. My sim won't be on the same floor level as the bathtub, but still it's hygiene needs bar fills up. Also, If I make my sim go for a jog, it only takes a few steps and stays there. I have tried everything.

I have repaired my game more than once. I took all my mods and cc's out of my folder. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the EA app twice already, and I've run out of options now. Please helpppp!!!

These are a few references for what I'm talking about.

• This stupid glitch!!!! I know exactly what you're talking about. Best solution is to just exit without saving then restart from the last active save. At least that works for me. Yes, it is an annoying glitch. 

SaraharaS23
      Rising Newcomer

Hi, thanks for responding. I've tried this so many times already. I've created many new sims and done that whole process. I do not know what else to try.

• Only other thing I can think of is that it's a mod - if it's happening all the time. Process of elimination.