Forum Discussion

GypsyRozLyn
New Spectator
7 years ago

4 Sims hours is not a 'short' dog walk

Was playing the Villareal household and gave them a dog - a short dog walk from that household takes 4 sim hours! I cannot even imagine how much time a long walk would take! Please make the dog walks a reasonable amount of time.
  • I much prefer the cats in sims 4 too - they are much more entertaining and way less needy. The dogs in sims 4 are way too much work with these really long 'short' walks, picking up poop (yuck!), bathing, etc. - and they are boring too - all they do is whine to go on a walk or obsess over a toilet all the time so it is hard for a sim to ever get in the bathroom without dogs all in it. I like to watch the cats on the robot vacuums and one cat would run all over those high boat dock girder things like an acrobat! The cats are easy to take care of and just seem to have way more character to them.
  • Never go for a walk in winderburg. The short walk takes you once on the four corners on the map. Winderburg zones are just too big.
  • I thought I was the only one with this issue. Until I searched the forums. I found it odd that It was taking so long to do a short walk. I didn't know this was an issues since the beginning of the year. I guess I will just have to keep cancelling the walk after a while instead of letting it end on it own.
  • Went on a medium walk. Left at 4pm and had to cancel the walk to get home by 2am! How does that make any kind of sense?