Forum Discussion

9 years ago

A Question For The Sadistic Gamer...

What is the worse thing you've done in the Sims 4? Personally, I've done several horrible things, but the one I remember the best went a little like this-

I started with a male sim and two female sims. He quickly married one of the female sims... then locked both of them in his basement. I got him to impregnate both of them, but after a while his evil trait caused him to act harshly to the two, and since one of the women knew she was being cheated on she constantly fought with the wife. Well, one had a lovely boy and one a lovely girl. ^_^ I put the boy upstairs and had him marry once he was of age... He locked his wife in the basement ofc. His mother (the first wife) had died by then ofc, but basically he and his dad lived a nice life upstairs while all the women of the household were forever forced to live downstairs, with only one plate of food for each of them every day... I am sorry, EA, for ruining your game...
  • I don't always torture and kill my sims but when I do I can't! Wanted a sim to die in a fire. Lowered her cooking skill repeatedly and fire never broke out. Tried drowning an elder sim as a mermaid by lowering their needs and taking them to the furthest point away from shore. For three sims days that sim did not drown despite my attempts to pull him under and call an ocean threat. I gave up and he swam back to shore and went to work. I have yet to kill a sim the way I want too without cheats.