Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Anyone else feel relieved once they get to the “teen” life stage?

For me playing babies through child stage feels like a draining chore. The clothing and hair are limited and terrible, their is nothing actually fun for toddlers, and kids to do, and I have all of the stuff packs for toddlers and kids, but once they get to the teen life stage, I just feel a big sigh of relief and like my game is balanced and fun again.

Anyone actually enjoy toddler and kid life stages out there??
    DoloresGrey
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I enjoy it a lot but I still think kids could get more activities. More smaller playground equipment that even toddlers can use and then tree houses, play tag, pretend play.
    alanmichael1
    Seasoned Hotshot
    "MaggieMarley;c-17525932" wrote:
    I feel relieved once they get to the child stage! I like children but toddlers are so needy and babies are a bit boring.

Exactly this.
  • They're all just preparing your sims for the YA stage, even teens. Other than skills, the character values will make some very interesting and unique sims.
  • "sennawales;c-17530605" wrote:
    They're all just preparing your sims for the YA stage, even teens. Other than skills, the character values will make some very interesting and unique sims.

Very true! It amazes me how you can learn something new in this game everyday after 6 years