Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Can Sims Gain Weight?

Well can they? I don't remember them ever doing that before but a couple times I've played a Sim, I've noticed their body looks different after a couple days or so. That is happening with my current Sim and I'm having her excerize and everything, but nothing seems to work? Doing something wrong or does it just take time?
  • "elanorbreton;c-17470373" wrote:
    I don't normally use those potions as it feels kinda cheaty to me, but I recently had 7 sims in uni and they were piling on the weight so fast that I got them insta-lean :)

The only one who stayed slim throughout was a gal who did yoga every day from the start.

If they're at Britechester (Foxbury has too many stairs) get them a bike. It's fun, and it counts as exercise like jogging.
    fruitsbasket100
    Seasoned Adventurer
    Yes they can. Another way they can gain weight that I haven't seen mentioned here yet is through pregnancy.
  • "fruitsbasket101;c-17471486" wrote:
    Yes they can. Another way they can gain weight that I haven't seen mentioned here yet is through pregnancy.

Hmm, you sure it's not just the normal gain at play? I've had females who did not gain weight during pregnancy. And with no traits to prevent it.
  • In the legacy im playing now, my female sims are all overweight. They inherit the same big waist... I had one of them exercise a lot and eat salads and she lost some weight but then i made a cake for a birthday party, she ate two pieces and she recovered some of those lost kg...
    fruitsbasket100
    Seasoned Adventurer
    "Nindigo;c-17471493" wrote:
    "fruitsbasket101;c-17471486" wrote:

Hmm, you sure it's not just the normal gain at play? I've had females who did not gain weight during pregnancy. And with no traits to prevent it.

Yep positive its because of pregnancy. Especially if they have a lot of them. They tend to gain weight after each one after about one or two.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,080 PostsLatest Activity: 36 seconds ago