Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Cannot Join Gatherings

Hey! So, like a lot of people, I downloaded the new EP on launch. I opened the game, made my Regina George knock-off, and set off to make her the leader of the Paragons. At first, things went great. She befriended the leader and integrated well with the rest of the group at her first official gathering. The problem, though, is that it's been her only gathering.

She has been invited to and initiated gatherings with her club however, when they arrive at the venue, it doesn't register that she's actually a part of it (she's still considered a member, however). I see an option to 'join gathering' although clicking it doesn't do anything, not even an attempted interaction like I thought it would. Eventually, the entire gathering just stops altogether, the game not acknowledging that they're even on the same lot. Again, trying to start a new gathering doesn't work - I have to go home and start a new one, sitting through loading screens, and the problem repeats itself. I'm quite disappointed, as the EP showed promise early on, and now it just seems to be broken.

Has anyone had this problem and, if so, is there a way to fix it? I haven't played to see if this happens in other clubs, because I ended up rage quitting in the end. I also have Get To Work and Spa Day installed, and I don't have any mods or custom content.