Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Chateau Peak.

So I finally decided to move my sim, her husband Don Lothario and their teenage son, all global superstars into the Pinnacle district. I couldn't afford the big one so I moved them into Chateau Peak and I regretted the decision immediately.
There is a weird bouncing of the camera, it's sort of pings whenever I turn the camera. I thought it was because I was in build/buy mode but it happens in live mode too, even with walls down. It's so annoying.
It took all the money they had to buy it, now I have to work them like slaves just to get them out as quick as possible. Hopefully the big one they're aiming for doesn't suffer the same problem.
  • Hello
    You may like to post feedback on this AHQ EA thread
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-TEST-GF-Camera-At-Pennticles-in-Del-Sol-Valley-Constanly/m-p/7297149#M81157
  • Yep, this is very irritating. Just do what i did: Save each room in your library, take some photos of the lot. Then demolish the lot, assemble the lot from scratch from the rooms you saved, using photos to help you.

Took me half hour!
    Didnt have this problem again.
  • Yeah my Sim lives there and it's quite annoying. I'm moving them out ASAP because of it.
  • Do you guys know if this also happens after replacing the lot with another house?
  • "ireth92;c-16884044" wrote:
    Do you guys know if this also happens after replacing the lot with another house?

I demolished the house and built one from scratch using the lowest wall height and it was just as bad. I had to move them out in the end.
  • I wasn't aware of this problem. I bulldozed the lot and built a new home from scratch. I never ran into this problem, so I wonder if it's only if you use that premade home?
  • I only had this issue with the premade lot. I downloaded a different one from the gallery and haven't have the same issue yet.