Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Child Homework Missing From Inventory Glitch (picture included)

Has anyone come across this?

My Sim has just come home from school, watching a little tv and now I want him to do homework. His homework is missing. He hasn't gone out of my sight since he came home so he didn't just leave it somewhere. It's not in his inventory. It's in his sister's inventory, her homework, but he doesn't have any.

I don't want him to get an F for failing to do homework. It isn't his fault.

See picture below. Note the time of day, it's after 3 so he should have something in his inventory.

• So, while my sim was buying books earlier today, I found that you can actually BUY HOMEWORK. I was like "SWEET!" I always hated when the homework just disappeared.

So, just have the adult use a computer and buy books. I'm not sure what category, but I think it was the "child's" category. You can buy the grade school one (for children) and there is another one that I assume is for teens. It worked when I just tried it, so it should work for you, too. Homework is only 1 simoleon. :D
  • I used my adult sim to click on the computer but I don't see the option to buy books. Here is the picture I took, which option should I pick?

I also tried to use the bookcase, which I've bought books before from, but the option isn't even there. I mean I am having one heck of a glitch night:
    ]

Edit: I figured you can buy books from any bookshelf but I just bought a higher end bookshelf and the option is there. Whew, glad that isn't a glitch too or I'd be on a role. ;)

I see the option to buy books and I see the homework.

Thank you so much lovesstorms
  • I had a Sim that came home from school without homework. I just let it go and it didn't seem to make a difference in their grade. The next day after school the home work showed up. I think it's a glitch but then why can you buy homework if it is?
  • I was having this issue.. Thank you loves storms. it helped

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.

33,116 PostsLatest Activity: 5 minutes ago