Forum Discussion

8 years ago

City Life vs. Get Together

So for those people who are debating between City Life vs. Get together let's see what the majority of the simming community thinks. :)
  • "halimali1980;c-15338512" wrote:
    "Zeldaboy180;15337568" wrote:
    I love how the half baked get to work isn't an option :#

I love them both. I ADORE get togethers build mode and love city livings cas

So basically it is not the game play that you are into. CAS and build mode can be part of any pack, even an SP.
    I appreciate the game play Get Together is offering. The club feature is a long term and has a good replay value in my game. My rich sims have a a set of housemaids, repair men etc all as clubs. CL is not offering anything long term. Festivals I already can do them in my game with my current mods. I can fill the willow creek park with a huge festival, all kind of objects, all wanted auras and many sims (over 100) on a big large area. Not crammed in a small area and without creating unwanted effects.

The only two things I like about CL is the bubble blower which I read comes with different effects and having the console. I don't see any other merit there.

Could you please share a link to that festival mod? CL is my favorite of the packs mentioned, however, the festivals are barely...okay. After you've been a couple of times, there's no reason to return because nothing changes.

I would really love festivals that I can customize myself, using any activities/attractions that I want.