Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Concert at 8?

I'm constantly getting a text invite to a concert at 8 that usually occurs in an underground warehouse in the fashion district. 8 o clock rolls around and i usually end up forgetting about it but nothing comes up reminding me to go. Do I just need to go myself? Is it even real?
  • Im seeing a lot of PC games getting ported to console with mostly the same bugs. (not just sims 4) The developers will fix it once they get enough reports from console players. Once they work again your sim will vanish for a few sim hours and enjoy some entertainment. Just like old rabbit hole in previous Sims games.
  • It’s a bug. It was apparently fixed I believe but ironically I’ve had it work the last two times it comes up. But that was perhaps a fluke. The sim is meant to get a reminder come the designated time via text and they leave the lot but more often than not nothing happens.
  • "MidnightAura;c-16265420" wrote:
    It’s a bug. It was apparently fixed I believe but ironically I’ve had it work the last two times it comes up. But that was perhaps a fluke. The sim is meant to get a reminder come the designated time via text and they leave the lot but more often than not nothing happens.

Im playing on console and I've heard that a lot of bugs that were on pc are back again on console.
  • "LoveMcQueen5683;c-16265656" wrote:
    "MidnightAura;c-16265420" wrote:
    It’s a bug. It was apparently fixed I believe but ironically I’ve had it work the last two times it comes up. But that was perhaps a fluke. The sim is meant to get a reminder come the designated time via text and they leave the lot but more often than not nothing happens.

Im playing on console and I've heard that a lot of bugs that were on pc are back again on console.

Oh my apologies. Yes chances are that bug has passed over. Sadly I think every bug has. Certainly every thing my niece is coming to me about is a bug from the pc passed over.
  • "waggymiley2013;c-16267009" wrote:
    Im seeing a lot of PC games getting ported to console with mostly the same bugs. (not just sims 4) The developers will fix it once they get enough reports from console players. Once they work again your sim will vanish for a few sim hours and enjoy some entertainment. Just like old rabbit hole in previous Sims games.

Oh it's a rabbithole? I was hoping it was an actual concert.
  • It worked in my game just yesterday. I hadn't played in a few days (hate when RL gets in the way) and totally forgot my Sim had agreed to go to the concert. Then the reminder popped up so I went ahead and sent her. :p