Forum Discussion

catloverplayer
Seasoned Veteran
2 years ago

Could we be getting items from this Pass The Spark Trailer?

I see 5 new objects currently not in the game

1)Vibrating Heartbed
2)New Wall Lights
3)A Bear Rug
4)A New Aquarium
5)What looks like a new shower with a red shower curtain

Do Y'all think these will be in the Next Expansion Pack? This isn't an EP Trailer but it shows simified versions of that furniture. This is a Sparked Trailer. If you'll notice the buildings look like the same ones of one of the new worlds in the Sims Summit down to the same colors.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd5lzbBPPbg
  • "LeGardePourpre;c-18203298" wrote:
    “Practice” or “Prooshtis” coming to The Sims 4 Pop Radio station on Nov 17

No item :p !

Those items are probably part of an expansion pack. I wasn't expecting those to come in an SDX. We are getting some new hairs tomorrow though.
  • "AncientMuse;c-18203398" wrote:
    "catloverplayer;d-1004774" wrote:
    I see 5 new objects currently not in the game

1)Vibrating Heartbed
    2)New Wall Lights
    3)A Bear Rug
    4)A New Aquarium
    5)What looks like a new shower with a red shower curtain

Do Y'all think these will be in the Next Expansion Pack? This isn't an EP Trailer but it shows simified versions of that furniture. This is a Sparked Trailer. If you'll notice the buildings look like the same ones of one of the new worlds in the Sims Summit down to the same colors.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd5lzbBPPbg

I think you might be on to something... it's looks like we might be getting some wild and crazy stuff coming down the pipeline. That heart bed looks exactly like the vibrating one from the original Sims game. And I've never seen that zebra/fuschia pink wall covering in TS4 either, so that could be a new asset as well?

Maybe there's some kind of a wild/bright kit coming in Jan or Feb featuring that heart bed? Heart bed, animal rug, zebra/pink wallpaper, etc... that could be a fun kit for our flamboyant urban simmies. :)

That heartbed won't come in a kit cause it should have vibration and light up. There is no gameplay in kits.
    SheriSim
    Rising Adventurer
    I wonder if the items could be items from the 12 days of Simstas that is coming?
  • I wonder if the items could be items from the 12 days of Simstas that is coming? I hope so esapaly the heart bad
  • "SheriSim57;c-18207047" wrote:
    I wonder if the items could be items from the 12 days of Simstas that is coming?

No EA Cade said that's just a forum thing.
  • Is that an Electric Guitar she is playing in the first part of it?

That could be something else coming. I think all we have is acoustic guitars, I'll have to go in game and double check.

That was a good catch on those items. There's also a laser light I haven't seen in game.
  • "LeGardePourpre;c-18210025" wrote:
    Maybe the 23th anniversary of The Sims franchise will tell us.

Generally the marketing team does stuff that the studio never imagine, so there is a high probability that this content will never be in The Sims 4 and 5.

They showed a sim version of these items and they know how much simmers want them especially the heartbed. I don't think those were photoshopped. I'm hoping all those objects will show up in the 1st EP of 2023 especially the heartbed and aquarium. I could do so much with that aquarium like put it in apartment lobbies and make it bigger with the resizing cheat.