Forum Discussion

carelesspsych0
Seasoned Newcomer
13 days ago

Could we possibly get some tail options for the Sims 4 Werewolves?

Hi, so, the werewolf pack has been really fun addition to the game, I have enjoyed playing it! However, I would enjoy it a bit more if there would be tail options for the werewolves, I am sure more people would also enjoy it and agree. It would give the werewolf characters more life in them, make them more unique that way! 

I think it would be a great update to the gamepack. That is my opinion, otherwise really lively and fun to play with!

LiELF
    Seasoned Veteran

I'll support this! I'm always in favor of more bestial Werewolves. 

I will say though, that I think adding tails might be too complicated. They would have to make sure they work properly with all lower (and some upper and also full) body clothing so there's no bad clipping.

Still, would be fun! 😀

EgonVM
    Seasoned Ace

While this would be great to have, I understand why these were excluded (clipping issues, you have to animate them etc).

I know that there are some werewolf legends where they can be easily recognized by not having a tail, yet giving players an option if they want would be great, I agree.

cyncie
    Seasoned Veteran

I agree it would be cool, but difficult. Not only are there potential animation and clipping issues, but the current sim frame would require some anatomical refiguring to make tails look right and work with existing clothing and assets. Something that bothers me about mods that add them is the placement: tails are extensions of an animal’s spine. They do not grow out of the mid back!  To avoid a Halloween costume look, you would literally have to start the werewolf tail at the sim’s tailbone (hence the name). Imagine how that would affect clothing, sitting animations, etc. I can see why the Devs opted to go a different direction.