Forum Discussion

MsMay25
Seasoned Novice
3 years ago

Cowplant Upgrades?

I have some ideas for cowplant. If we get an free upgrade of cowplant or maybe add it in with the future occult (plantsims) gamepack, or in another pack. I would love if it’s possible for the first time, I want different colors of cowplant & male bullplant (with long horns on his head so you can tell it’s an male & just like the cowplant, it can pull out cake on its tongue to trick any sims & try to eat them when its hungry) to add in the sims 4 or maybe in future the sims 5 game. I want cowplant to be female & can had an new male mate called an bullplant to help the cowplant produce offspring cow or bullplants in different colors genetics. They can interacting with each other sometimes automatic, dancing together when they hear any music radios playing, playing with each other, having an friends & hearts sign letting you know they’re growing closer & fallen in love at each other overtime, & maybe out of nowhere, we see censor pop up, with few hearts, & fireworks on the plant couple letting you know they’re woohoo together. Overtime like flowers, fruits, & vegetables, cowplant will produce their own calf fruit on their stalks. Your sims can take or harvesting the calf fruits whatever they want to. I also want different types of rare species of male & females man eating plants genetic produce, to be grafting & have an slim chance of having a very rarest new man eating plants, & add in new collection features listed of different man eating plants species. I hope this ideas will help if you’re interesting.
    MsMay25
    Seasoned Novice
    Oops sorry. I just realize I should have post it in the “The Sims 4 Ideas Corner”. I hope the guru move it there.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,037 PostsLatest Activity: 6 hours ago