Forum Discussion

DragonAge_300905
Seasoned Rookie
7 months ago

cut gemstone worth 2500 simoleons

How?

I've searched on google and bling. All I can find is people repeating the in game text and calling it a guide. I was able to sell a jewelry piece on the sales table for ( 2100 simoleons ) but gemstones don't sell that high.

So how do I get a gemstone worth 2500 to complete the aspiration?
  • @musteni @Atreya33 Ah gotcha
    @Mogop Nice :) I wonder if that is the only way to do it? without sales table or reward trait
  • "mightysprite;c-18358649" wrote:
    @musteni @Atreya33 Ah gotcha
    @Mogop Nice :) I wonder if that is the only way to do it? without sales table or reward trait

I was able to do it with level 10 gemology, jet a rare crystal, and the gnome. I didn't add the trait, so it's not needed for the aspiration. I will add the trait later to get better prices on the sales table though.

Eta. Also I was focused. And it has to be a rare crystal because I did it with a diamond and it didn't make enough for the aspiration.
  • I completed it by cutting plumbite into a gnome! Excellent quality. Was worth a little over 2,500.
  • They're excellent quality. When I marked up the prices to 100% people stopped buying. The first time I used the table I set it to 75% and that's when I got the 2100 simoleons for the jewelry piece.

I'm not really sure how the table works because I click 'tend the table' and then click 'start the sale'. But sometimes when I click on the table when it says 'start the sale' no sims show up, so I click on the table again and it says 'tend the table' after I ( had ) clicked on 'start the sale'.

I'm in Strangervill and using fast speed to get the sims to show up.
  • "EnkiSchmidt;c-18358632" wrote:
    Would the Marketable reward trait help?

It'll probably help for better prices on the sale table but the sale table's not needed to complete the aspiration.