Forum Discussion

catloverplayer
Seasoned Veteran
2 years ago

December Patch Speculation 2022 (No Patch This Month)

Normally I wouldn't put this up this early but TheSims on Twitter has announced a patch is coming out in Early December probably the First Week.

We already know about the anger bug. I'm also expecting some holiday goodies.

https://twitter.com/TheSimsDirect/status/1593317763509997568?t=R2SfEjueFdBtDbNivXKIvQ&s=19

EA_Cade
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager
    "catloverplayer;c-18210838" wrote:
    "BlueR0se;c-18210796" wrote:
    Maxis employees need the holidays off as well.

Hoping we might get one more bug fix drop if not before the end of the year last minute, or soon after the new year begins. It was good to get the mean bug out of the way but we still got a lot more bugs to get fixed. And preferably before infants/any new content comes as that usually comes with its own set of bugs.

There are reports on Twitter that the Angry Bug is still happening.

We have a thread tracking this here, including steps from The Sims team.
  • I don't think we'll get a patch this month. Tomorrow is the last day before they go on their long holiday for a patch or some news. Most likely we'll have to wait till January for a Patch so I may go ahead and put up the January Patch SP Thread up early.
    SEREFRAS
    Rising Hotshot
    Probably a January Patch considering Christmas is just around the corner.
  • My guess is it will be mid January and they will do a huge update that adds a lot to get prepared for the expansion coming out the beginning 1st or 2nd week of February. Which is going to be some type of family or generations pack.
  • In the meantime before the big update in January we will get hints about what’s coming, I think hints will begin January 3rd. And they will tease us about the upcoming update and upcoming in expansion pack. When the big update comes mid January. They will also reveal the new expansion pack and its title with a trailer due out in early February.